Posted by on Oct 15, 2010 in Specials | 36 Comments

** ADDED JAN/2012: NOTE TO PINTEREST PEEPS: **
Thank you so much for your continued interest! Just want to make sure you see my Etsy shop where you view options of canvas vs. high-res JPEG for a few different canvas options: www.etsy.com/shop/brookebryand – THANK YOU!

———————————————
I decided to try out the canvas concept on my own little guy (Cal) and I loooove the result! What I also love is the thought of doing this as a B/W…I think that is even more dramatic yet subtle at the same time.

This particular canvas is 20″x20″. The center photo is 9″x9″ and the smaller squares are 2″x2″ each.

Ready to have your own? We can use a full session of photos and combine them into one canvas to commemorate the year! Contact me or check out the website for details: http://brookebryand.com.

If you would like me to design the file and then you create the canvas yourself through your own canvas provider, the cost is $250. You’d send me your 49 images, indicate which one should be the center image, and I’ll do the rest! I’ll send you back a high-res JPEG that is print-ready for your canvas provider.

{ update for December 2011: my Etsy shop has full details and MORE canvases!: http://etsy.com/shop/brookebryand }

Brooke Bryand Photography
Brooke Bryand PhotographyBrooke Bryand Photography

36 Comments

1. Caitlin Lofts
    December 1, 2011

Where can one order this if we are no where near your area? Is there a website with a template?

• brookebryand
      December 1, 2011

Unfortunately, I make it in Photoshop…I don’t know of a consumer template! If you wanted to have me create one, you would just send me your 49 images and we’d go from there. Good luck!

• Sonia
      February 6, 2012

I have Photoshop, but a beginner at it. Is it hard to make this template on it? Where do you get your canvas’ printed at? Thank you for your help. I love this idea I have lots of pictures through out my house of my 9 month old. Maybe something like this would help running out of wall space. 🙂

• brookebryand
        February 6, 2012

I think it depends on how quick you are with PS to see if it’s hard to make the template… It took me about 5 hours to amend the template that I started with in order to make it into what it is today. I use a printer designated for professional photographers to ensure the highest quality. I have a few template options on my Etsy shop in case one suits you more than another! http://www.etsy.com/shop/brookebryand

2. Rikki Kendall
    December 1, 2011

How much would you charge for this?? I am definitely interested. Its absolutely adorable.

3. Kimberly
    December 1, 2011

How big is this canvas?

• brookebryand
      December 1, 2011

Hi! It’s a 20×20. Just curious – where did you hear about it?

• Rene
        December 1, 2011

You’re on Pinterest!!! 🙂 Absolutely love this canvas!

4. Mara Tyler
    December 1, 2011

Brooke, how funny, I saw this on a friend’s Pinterest wall! Love the internet. I absolutely love this idea for Julian.

• brookebryand
      December 1, 2011

No way! That is hilarious. YES – you should totally create one for Julian!

5. Michelle
    December 1, 2011

Love this idea!! Would you consider selling the psd template?

6. Melissa
    December 1, 2011

I found this on Pinterest and LOVE it. I am overseas and would LOVE to send you photos and have you create a canvas for my little one! Can we get in touch to chat more details? He turns one in February, and I know it will be here before I know it with the holidays and everything!
    Melissa

• brookebryand
      December 2, 2011

Awww, congrats on your almost 1-yr-old! Yes, we can chat whenever you’re ready…email is always great too (brooke@brookebryand.com). Thanks for the compliment!

7. Michelle L
    December 2, 2011

Hi – love this – would you consider selling the psd template?

• brookebryand
      December 4, 2011

Unfortunately, I am unable to sell the template. I do offer the option of you sending me all of the images and I send you back a flattened, print-ready JPEG so you can print the canvas yourself (and prints and anything else). Please send me a PM if you have any other questions – and thank you!

8. Jenna McElroy
    December 3, 2011

can you sell the template to a starting photographer so I can do it myself on my son? 🙂 and i the future nephew? Cute idea!

• brookebryand
      December 4, 2011

Unfortunately, I am unable to sell the template. Thank you for the compliments!

9. Ummm, I’m on Pinterest! And now Etsy too! | Brooke Bryand Photography
    December 4, 2011

[…] made a photo collage canvas for my nephew Riggs and then for my son Cal about a year ago. I did a blog post about the final product and created them thinking they’d be perfect for clients, especially […]

10. Donna K
    December 6, 2011

ADORABLE & BRILLIANT! My favorite pin thus far!!! Thanks for sharing it!

11. Melissa Newton
    December 8, 2011

Found this on Pinterest as well! It’s beautiful!!

12. Lacey
    December 11, 2011

saw this on pinterest too and it’s great!!!! very cool idea for displaying all the pictures you want but without 49 frames in your house!

13. Jessica
    January 7, 2012

This idea is absolutely amazing! And you have saved me from HOURS of scrap booking. With the help of your Idea, I am going to create a shadow box, one for each year, with the small pics as the back ground then Raelyn’s “little moments” in front of the pictures 🙂 Thank you!
    (and yes, I saw this too on http://www.pinterest.com 🙂

• brookebryand
      January 8, 2012

Awesome idea! I’d love to see what you create with your shadowbox! Please email me if you think of it… Best, Brooke

14. Anne
    January 9, 2012

found on pinterest…great idea…I am going to try to do this with some travel photos.

15. jessica sell
    January 10, 2012

Can you tell me how you attach this to a canvas?

Jess

• brookebryand
      January 11, 2012

Hi Jessica,

I don’t attach it myself – I send out the artwork to my pro printing lab and they handle the canvas printing and adhesion as well as include backing so the customer can hang it on the wall properly.

Best,
      Brooke

16. Crafty Girl
    January 11, 2012

This is amazing! I saw this on Pinterest and love it. I think this would be great to do for an anniversary also. Our 10 year is coming up and I think this would be an awesome gift that would show you and your significant other throughout the years.

• brookebryand
      January 11, 2012

Great idea for your 10-year anniversary!!! What a fabulous, thoughtful, gorgeous gift. Love it!

17. Amber Lane
    January 11, 2012

How much do you charge if I give you the pictures and you create the pdf for me to do my own prints?? This is adorable.

18. Jade
    January 11, 2012

How much for the canvas image to jpeg? I am in australia so if i could get a high quality digital image emailed so i could get it printed would be perfect!

19. Felipe zayas
    January 20, 2012

How long does this take? Also give u give me additional info

• brookebryand
      January 20, 2012

My standard design turnaround is 1 week from the date I receive payment and images, then another two weeks for the canvas to be printed and shipped (this can be expedited if need be). You can see full details on my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/brookebryand) and of course email me if you have any questions!

20. Best Buddies {Inspiration to Creation}
    January 8, 2014

[…] Inspiration: I loved this photo canvas. Because of it’s square shape I knew I could model a scrapbook page after the […]